Sunday, August 24, 2008

Remembering

Okay, so no new pictures because we broke the camera.... I'm sorry, I broke the camera. Anyway, I thought I'd go back and post some old pictures just for memories sake. I just can't believe Caleb's almost 2! And I can't believe Jeremy is in his last year of pharmacy school- Yay!!!. It's funny, when you start out on something new it just seems like the "end" is forever away but in reality it gets here a lot quicker than you expected. And when the end does finally arrive, you realize you're now at the start of something new. That's the perfect way to describe pregnancy. Those 9 months seem like forever and well, when the "end" arrives, you realize the real work has begun! These are some pictures my brother took when Caleb was 6 months old.
In the one above, Caleb so reminds me of the Rugrats Baby.

No comments: