Monday, February 1, 2010

Isn't he a cutie?

Hard to believe this little guy is 8 months old already! Where does the time go? He has been crawling for about a month now and easily pulls himself to a sitting and/or kneeling position. He is a very content baby and manages to take his brother's pestering in stride without so much as a wimper (most of the time anyway!). He has some of the sweetest baby babbles! He does have a little bit of a temper. On occasion he has cried and arched his head and back as if to say, "Give me what I want and give it to me now!" Most often this is in regards to nursing or just wanting to be held by his mommy. He does not care for riding in his carseat for long periods. He is most content when down on the floor and free to do what we have termed "pooze toozing," meaning crawling about and stopping to investigate whatever may attract one's attention. At this point, his temperament seems to be very much like my brother Seth's. Seth is sooo very laid back but watch out if you make him mad! (For most of his younger years, Seth dealt with the daily pesterings of my oldest brother Josh and the daily naggings of my youngest brother Luke.) Caleb's temperament, on the other hand, has most reminded me of my brother Josh's (his aggressiveness and independent nature) and my brother Luke's (his being very particular). Neither temperament is any better, but in certain situations one is easier to deal with than the other. How wonderfully blessed Jeremy and I are with such great boys!

1 comment:

Seth said...

What do you mean "most of his younger years". I'm still dealing with them.