Sunday, February 14, 2010

Brothers

The other day I tried to take some pictures of Caleb and Eli together as I had looked back on pictures taken when Eli was a newborn and I couldn't help but think how quickly the time had passed. I had no idea what a gag reel the pictures would turn out to be! They were a perfect and literal description of what transpires between these two!Lots and lots of love!
Too much love sometimes that you just have to try
and make an escape....
"What Mom? You're trying to take a picture of us?"
"You want me to use this block to get his attention?"
Oh, okay, here's a smile- no make that 2 smiles!
Now, please, may I have some peace?
Must.Get.Away.Now.
Seriously, more pictures?
"Love you Eli", "Love you Caleb"
That's my brother!

3 comments:

Kat said...

So cute! I love the pictures. And....they look so much alike now! Precious!

Seth said...

Eli looks stoned in the 3rd one.

Anonymous said...

I know it's a trick of positioning, but Eli almost looks bigger than Caleb in these pictures! Sweet boys!