Monday, June 22, 2009

Rewind

Where does the time go? Oh, I forgot, we had a lot going on the last week of May. First of all, we had a birthday celebration with my family and then dessert and a family baby shower for Eli afterwards at my parents' house. The birthday celebration was largely for my mother turning 60 in March and my dad who will be turning 60 in September. We had a ton of fun that night! We received some really cute dressy outfits, bibs, toys and a carseat and handmade baby quilt (made by Mam-maw) for Eli.
We then had a joint graduation party/birthday party for Jeremy and Mam-maw the next day. It was a great turnout with a ton of family and friends attending. The weather was perfect so we all got to chill and eat outside. The following Monday Jeremy and his brother Russ moved Mam-maw to Uncle Russ' new house to make room at our house for baby Eli, who decided to come a lot earlier than his momma expected as he arrived that Wednesday (hence the late posting of this blog!). We definitely like to pack a full calendar! With Eli's arrival, Jeremy and I missed the other big events that were scheduled- namely his review course, hooding ceremony and graduation ceremony. We still have yet to receive his diploma, but we are looking forward to its arrival to make his finishing school seem real.

1 comment:

Seth said...

I'm not sure Abby could look less excited about being in a picture with me. Though Caleb with Ethan looks even more excruciating.