Friday, June 19, 2009

We managed to meet up with some good friends from Memphis. Kat and I used to work together at St. Francis and she and her husband have the most adorable son Griffin who is 9 months old. It was so fun to be out with both boys and play catch up!Caleb and I recently made some allergen-free blueberry muffins using a mix from The Cravings Place- they were so good! Caleb wanted to eat the batter and then later must have had at least 10 mini muffins. I had a good number myself, but I figure he rarely gets a treat like that (that actually tastes really good) and I'm breastfeeding, so a splurge is okay!
My trickster!

1 comment:

Kat said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for meeting up with us! Eli and Caleb are absolutely precioius :) Also, after we left I tried to nurse Griff in the car but he wasn't interested so I went back to Panera to make a bottle for the road...on our table I found Caleb's sippy cup and Griffin's paci. We were a little distracted I think! I will send it to you ASAP. Talk to you soon!