Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August Fun

Sweet Potato and Chicken N Dumplins' for supper
I think the dumplins are Caleb's favorite food, although he would insist it is
suckers, gum or peach melba.
Eli loves okra- who'd a thunk?
More of Caleb's photography
I call this 'The Leg"
1st day of 2nd year of school
Caleb has his same teacher (Mrs. Anita) and most all of his same classmates.
When I picked him up at school today he told me that he really missed baby brother, me and Jeremy while he was at school. That's a first as last year I don't think he thought twice about being away from us. Love this boy and his spiderman lunch box!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Cute kids! Looks like y'all are having fun!

Anonymous said...

That leg picture is somewhat disturbing! I tried your okra recipe last night, and Rad absolutely loved it! In fact, he asked for some of the leftovers tonight, with his pizza, and he ate all of them.