Monday, March 3, 2008

Stuck in a Basket

The other day Caleb was playing with the laundry basket in the living room while I was working somewhere else in the house. (Side note, I don't know why this entertains him so, but he loves to scoot the basket around the floor and put things in it). Anyway, at some point I heard him start whining and when I went to check on him this is what I saw. He had been sitting inside the basket but obviously tried to get out. Somehow he managed to step over the side with one foot but had his other foot stuck in the basket. He couldn't go any further in either direction because his legs perfectly straddled it. He hadn't started crying yet so I got the camera to take a picture. Funny the things they do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious! He could be laughing at his predicament, crying at his misfortune, or reciting the Declaration of Independence!

Seth said...

I don't think it would have been long before the crying started.

the Jacksons said...

I love that you update your blog so often!! I started my new job at Northaven Elementary school today! I'm the new financial secretary. So preparing to leave the bank and starting here have slowed my updates, but I just posted some pics from my brother's wedding. Check them out! Pics from her first birthday are coming soon!