Monday, March 17, 2008

Just Give Pea(s)ce a Chance

Caleb was eating lunch today in his sleeper because he had just gotten up from his morning nap and was pretty hungry. Since the sleeper's a tad bit on the warm side I unzipped the top of it so he wouldn't burn up during the meal. While I was feeding him I noticed a couple of peas and carrots went MIA. After he was finished eating I unzipped his sleeper down to his diaper to search for the missing peas and carrots. One of the peas found the perfect place to hide out in his belly button, but we were able to perform a full rescue and recovery. ( I promise you the pea was really in his belly button- we didn't put it there!) By the way, Caleb's facial expression in the first picture is definitely saying "I've got a pea in my belly button!




3 comments:

Seth said...

You should have left it. I'm sure he was just saving it for later. Besides lent, I always keep a little emergency snack down there.

Anonymous said...

For some reason, this discussion is leaving me feeling a little ill! Thanks, Seth, for that thought. Better the belly button for Caleb than the ear or the nose!

Unknown said...

It looks like you pierced his belly!

JR