Monday, March 31, 2008

Funny Pictures

I think these are some of the funniest pictures of Caleb. The first ones are funny because of his hair. He has such the mullet! I can't bear the thought of cutting it, although the haircut won't be too far away if his father has anything to say about it. The second ones are funny because they remind me of some superhero- or a bug- and also E.T.- all rolled into one. Caleb's cousin loaned him the outfit as he outgrew it and Caleb just had a ball in it. When I put the hood on him he assumed the character of some new creature. It was hilarious.
This is your hair...
This is your hair on who knows what.
Paci-man to the rescue!
Is that E.T. - did he lose his phone?

2 comments:

Seth said...

Too cute, Katie. Sure do miss those boys.

Anonymous said...

Hold off on the haircut as long as you can! I love Caleb's mullet, and he has so many years to look like every other little boy. Cute pictures!