Monday, January 4, 2010

Thanksgivivg 2009 and introducing Ace Robert

What a wonderful Thanksgiving! Seriously, I know Thanksgiving was technically last year, but can you believe the holidays are over? 2010 seemed to arrive in a rush! Just to recap, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents with most of the immediate family and many extended family (Brother Seth was in Argentina and Sister-in-law Karina had just given birth to our newest Walters, Ace Robert). We had much to be thankful for and our family share time was filled with gratitude to God for his abundant blessings and love and to each other for our togetherness. I wasn't able to take many pictures due to the great need to talk with cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.
Eli took a generous nap on cousin Emily which was a nice break for me!
The entire family (minus Seth, Karina and Ace), and Eli still napping on Miss Emily
Due to a terrible cough and head cold, I didn't manage to see Ace until the week or so after he was born. Seth had also arrived home and wanted to see him so we took Emily and Eli over to visit Big Brother Rad and his family!
Proud mama!
Isn't he adorable? And a true gift from God! If you can't tell, I love him!
Uncle Seth is quite crazy over him as well!

2 comments:

Seth said...

Thanks for posting the one of Ace and I. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

I hate I missed the family Thanksgiving celebration, but as usual, Brian was there to pick up the slack! We ought to give him an "Honorary Walters" badge, or something!

We enjoyed our New Years celebration with you. The food was fantastic! Hope you are all well.