Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer fun with Caleb

Here's Caleb working on his bike along with Uncle Luke. My brother, ever the entrepreneur and money maker, has recently taken on the hobby of buying motorcycles at auctions.
I'm not sure if my brother had to coax Caleb into working on his own bike to keep him from messing with his bike or if Caleb started working on his bike on his own. Either way it was so cute to see his activities! He really likes to do big boy things.New toys for a cool summer day. Doesn't Caleb's drawing look like the earth?
Caleb helping Jeremy take down the crib and move it in our room for Eli- he loves to be busy with his daddy!After moving the crib and moving Caleb's big boy bed into his room, it was naptime! I couldn't believe it - no fuss about going to bed. He was either really tired from all his work or just relieved to have his new bed.

1 comment:

Seth said...

So what's Luke's count up to now. Maybe he can teach me ride.