Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trip to NC

My mom, sister, Eli and myself recently attended my cousin Ben's wedding in NC. It was a beautiful wedding and a very fun trip for all of us. We were able to see numerous aunts, uncles and cousins. We didn't take Caleb with us as it would not have made for a fun trip for him (be still baby, no whining Caleb, stop Caleb, don't touch Caleb, etc.), so he spent the night with Granddaddy on Friday night as Jeremy had to work and then spent Saturday with Jeremy. Granddaddy said he and Caleb had a good time- they took a 3 hour nap that afternoon but then Caleb didn't go to bed until 11 that night. I believe he was up at his usual 6 am the next morning! He and Jeremy then went to the zoo on Saturday and church on Sunday. No pictures from their weekend as I had the camera, so here's a look at what momma and Eli were up to.My Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Buzz who hosted us for the weekend
My cousin Anna and her adorable son Asher
Eli after a good night's sleep
Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Beam
My mom and her sisters and sister-in-law
My cousin Mandie (the maid of honor)
Eli was not shy of attention!
My sister and cousins
What a great girls weekend!
Eli on the way home- we had both been missing Caleb and Daddy too!

No comments: