Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funny Videos

These are a couple of recent videos of Caleb that I thought were pretty cute. I love that he really smiles for himself when taking his picture in the first one. And the second one is just so funny- the boy ate his dumplins like he hadn't eaten anything in days! He is such a country boy- which is very understandable considering how his momma sounds on the video! I hate my voice- I am such a hick! Not that I want to sound like I'm from New York or anything like that, but I am just so country! I'm blaming it on the fact that I was born in NC, raised in TN, lived in NC after getting married for a few years, moved to Memphis, TN and lived there for a couple years before finally returning to my hometown in TN. I should have spent sometime in Europe- maybe then I wouldn't speak sooo verrry verrry sllllooowwww.


3 comments:

Seth said...

Ha. Those are hilarious. I love the vacuum hairdo.

lydia said...

You sound just like your Mom! That is amazing.

Laura said...

Cute videos! I'm glad that someone else sounds as southern as me :)