Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trip to North Carolina








We went to NC for Jeremy's Fall Break to visit friends of ours who live there and attend my cousin's wedding. Caleb had a great time on the plane flirting with the nice lady in the seat behind us. He also enjoyed eating at the best Hot Dog/Hamburger joint in NC- Cubbies!!!! Our friends have a great swing set and slide which we all got to spend some time on. Thanks so much to Hunter, Melissa and Bailey for the hospitality. Our batteries on the camera went dead at the wedding, so we didn't get any pictures there, but it was a beautiful wedding. Best wishes to Ben and Anna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I love the picture of Caleb sitting in the high chair. So cute! Great to spend time with you last week.

Caleb's Family said...

I thought that was a pretty funny picture too! I wanted to caption it "Hey, where's the food?" It was great seeing you guys too- Rad is hilarious. I didn't tell you that I tried to give him some lima beans on Saturday. I was feeding Caleb and Rad was saying "bite", so I gave him some of Caleb's lima beans- he just took them and then put them up on the table. It was sooo funny. I'd love for you to send me one of the pictures you took of them looking out the window at the cat too if they turned out. Can't wait to see you guys again!!! Katie